Just about every person has lost a job in their lifetime. However, when it is due to illegal and unethical practices, it is important to take immediate legal action. Unfortunately, most wrongful termination victims fail to do anything because they are either afraid or do not properly understand their rights as employees. From the time a potential client visits our Los Angeles law office for their initial consultation, my legal team and I will take the time to address all of your questions and concerns. Once a person becomes a client, the Los Angeles legal professionals at The Kaufman Law Firm work diligently in the courtroom and behind the scenes to help clients achieve the best possible results. Here is how we can help.
- Provide skillful negotiation on behalf of the client
- Obtain, complete and file important documentation and paperwork
- Help clients navigate effectively through the legal process
- Protect the rights of each client and always look out for their best interests
- Help clients either regain their jobs or receive their entitled compensation
11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite1840, Los Angeles, CA 90025